In order to provide you with the full range of Bopper services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
- What information Bopper may collect about you;
- How Bopper will use information we collect about you;
- When Bopper may use your details to contact you;
- Whether Bopper will disclose your details to anyone else;
- Your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us;
As set out above, Bopper is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information.
The website contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or is collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
What information Bopper collects
When you sign up to receive services from boppermusic.com, we ask for personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, company name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone or mobile number. By entering your details in the requested fields, you enable Bopper to provide you with the services you requested.
How Bopper Uses The Collected Information
Bopper will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- For “service administration purposes”, which means that Bopper may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for (e.g. to provide you with password reminders);
- To contact you about a service or information you requested;
- IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use;
- To analyze and improve the services offered on boppermusic.com. e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
When Bopper proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent other than as listed above.
When Bopper May Contact You
Bopper may contact you:
- In relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that Bopper can deliver the services to you;
- When you have opted to receive further correspondence;
- To invite you to participate in surveys about Bopper services (participation is always voluntary);
- For marketing purposes when you have specifically agreed to this.
Will Bopper Share My Personal Information With Anyone Else
We will keep your information confidential except when disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). Generally, we will only use your information within Bopper. However, sometimes Bopper uses third parties to process your information. Bopper will require these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and Bopper will require that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes.
How Long Will Bopper Keep My Personal Information?
We will hold your personal information in our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with Bopper. In the case that you wish to cancel your registration with Bopper, your personal information will remain in our system until deleted by request or as decided by Bopper.
Can I Find Out What Personal Information Bopper Holds About Me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information Bopper holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. (We reserve the right to charge for information requests and will require you to prove your identity with at least 2 pieces of approved photographic identification.) We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
a) What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your computer’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. Many sites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
Cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor the websites to your interests. Users have the opportunity to set their computer to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these means that certain personalized services cannot then be provided to that user and accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of all of boppermusic.com features. Each browser is different; so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyze the profile of our visitors and help us to provide you with a better user experience.
Songistry Inc., operating as Bopper
#215, 16504 - 118 Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T5V 1C8 Canada